Please take a look at the advice below to see how to prepare for your treatment, to ensure you get the best results possible.
LVL Lash Lift
- You will need to have patch tests done at least 24 hours before the treatment
- For your appointment, please have make-up free eyes having used non-oily products
- You will need to have a patch test at least 24 hours before the treatment
- For your appointment please be eye-make up free, having used non-oily make-up remover to clean your eyes thoroughly. This will eat into your treatment time if make-up is to be removed before the treatment begins
- Ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your massage so you can maximise the full length of the treatment
- Avoid eating heavy meals or spicy stimulating food before your massage treatment
- Avoid drinking alcohol before a massage as we are stimulating the lymphatic system and this can make you very dehydrated
- Remove all jewellery prior to your massage if possible
- If you have a particular problem please tell our massage therapist and we can adapt the treatment accordingly
- Discuss with your therapist what your skin concern is so that we can prescribe the best treatment and aftercare products possible
- Ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your facial so you can maximise the full length of the treatment
- Come without heavy makeup if possible as this will allow more time for facial massage
- Make sure your hair is long enough to remove completely from the roots – it should be at least 1 centimetre. If you’ve shaved the area within the last few weeks it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish
- Do not apply any moisturiser, creams or oils to area 24 hours before the treatment
- Exfoliate the area 24 hours before hand for best results
- Shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to your tanning treatment
- Exfoliate 24 hours before your tanning treatment paying attention to your hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before the treatment
- DO NOT apply body oils or lotions on the day of your treatment
- DO NOT apply deodorant or perfume and remove all make‐up prior to your tanning treatment
- Remember to bring dark loose clothing to wear after the tan
- We provide disposable underwear however if you feel more comfortable wearing your own we recommend it is dark
- Have patch test at least 24 hours before
- Eyelash tinting – please come into the salon with no mascara on
HD Brows & HD Brow Sculpt
- Have a patch test at least 48 hours before
Laser Hair Removal
- No bleach or depilatory creams should not be used 2 weeks before or during the trilogy ice treatment course.
- Do not use topical products containing retinol or strong aha fruit acids for 5 days before your treatment. if taking orally 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- No waxing, plucking or threading during the course. allow 4-6 weeks after a wax for your first treatment
- Do not sunbathe or use sunbeds 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Body or facial scrubs are recommended one week or less before treatment to avoid ingrown hairs.
SPMU (Semi Permanent Make Up) Brows
- No alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen or coumadin for at least 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- The treatment will only go ahead with the outcome of a negative patch test that must be done at least 48 hours before hand.
- The skin will be delicate and sensitive after so try not to make any social plans for the same day of the treatment.
- Any waxing or plucking is done at least 48 hours prior to the treatment, electrolysis no less than 5 days before the procedure.
- Please wear normal makeup to the salon on the day of the procedure.