After your treatment is complete, please read the relevant information below to get the best out of it:
LVL Lash Lift
- Avoid wearing mascara for 12 hours
- For the first 24 hours afterwards it is important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes.
- For the first 24 hours afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water or have a sunbed.
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn’
- Do not attempt to perm or use lash curlers.
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing.
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics).
- You will require this treatment every 6 weeks to keep your lashes lovely and curled.
- Please purchase a non-oily Lash Conditioning Serum to be used twice daily to ensure your lashes remain hydrated
- Keep combing them up.
- Be gentle and avoid unnecessary touching and rubbing of your lashes after treatment.
- Do not use any oil based makeup (eye liner) or makeup remover and creams on your lashes as this can break down the adhesive causing your extensions to fall off your natural lashes.
- Avoid sauna, steam room and swimming pool for the first 48 hours as your lashes are still curing during this time and excess heat and moisture will affect the bond.
- Avoid direct contact with water for the first 48 hours for the reasons stated above.
- Do not pull your lashes out, as this may result in temporary baldness.
- Be careful when sleeping that your lashes are not manipulated into different positions or leant on which could bend the extension affecting the overall look.
- Keeping your eyelashes clean is so very important. Advice on how to keep your lashes clean will be provided after your treatment.
- Like brushing your hair, brush through your lashes daily with the brush provided keeping them separated.
- If you decide lashes are not for you, please contact us for correct professional removal to eliminate any damage to your own natural lashes.
- Please ensure you book your infill
- Drink plenty of water, fruit & herbal teas to aid the elimination of toxins
- Avoid eating a large meal after a massage. Instead opt for a snack or light meal
- Alcohol and caffeine should be avoided after receiving a massage treatment as their effects could be accelerated
- Avoid strenuous exercise directly after a massage treatment; give your body time to rest
- To get the best results follow your therapists advice on how often you should be having massage
- For best results follow your therapists advice on homecare products and regular facial treatments
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least 6 hours after a facial treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face; to prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
- Drink plenty of water (recommended 6-8 glasses per day)
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of facial
- Avoid sun-bathing for up to 12 hours
- Avoid direct heat (intense sunlight & sunbeds) and indirect heat (sauna, hot bath, shower) for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to the treated area within 48 hours
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after facial
- It’s normal immediately after your wax for a little bit of redness and a prickly heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours and is normally due to a histamine reaction. Because waxing removes the hair at the root, it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria free. This means:
- No sunbathing for at least 12 hours (have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday)
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hours
- Same for spa baths or saunas
- Avoid applying any lotions for at least 12 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
- Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
- 1 Week after your wax:
- To prevent ingrown hairs exfoliate your skin to buff off any dry/dead skin cells
- How long will your wax last?
- If you’re a first-time or occasional waxer you will likely notice some new hair growth within 2-3 weeks due to the naturally staggered hair growth cycle. This part of regrowth will be sparse, about one-third of the hair normally present. Soon after the remaining hair will begin growing
- Regular waxing will leave the area hair free for 3 – 6 weeks. Over time the density of hair in the waxed area may start to decrease as well
- Exfoliate 3-4 days after your tan so your tan comes off evenly
- Moisturise your skin daily to make the tan look fresher for longer.
- Avoid water until your shower time
- If you have opted for our rapid tan we advise showering after 1 hour if you would like a light tan, 2 hours if you would like a medium coloured tan and after 3 hours if you would like a dark tan
- If you opted for the rapid tan, when showering do not use any shower gels or soap just rinse the tan off with water. The tan will completely come off and after 4 hours it will start developing
- If you opted for the 8 hour developing tan, this tan must stay on for at least 8 hours, when you shower you can use soaps
- We advise that you don’t wear mascara for 12 hours after an eyelash tint