There are some treatments that are particularly beneficial at the start of a new season and as we head into the cooler days of the Autumn, it’s time for a body refresh!
Throughout the Summer we are wearing sandals, our skin is more exposed to the sun and environmental factors, and we are too busy having family bbq’s or off on our holidays to give ourselves a little TLC.
We’ve put together a selection of seasonal must have treatments which we think you might like to have!
- Elemis Lime & Ginger body scrub – if your skin is feeling dry and rough, you could be in need of a body scrub. This treatment helps to buff away dead and dry skin cells making your skin feel gloriously soft and smooth.
- Environ moisture boost facial – This facial helps to improve the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration and increases the plumpness of the deeper layers of skin. Packed with hyaluronic acid, your skin will be glowing and radiant.
- Luxury pedicure – Been wearing sandals all Summer and feet feeling dry? You need a luxury pedicure! This treatment includes, cut, file, cuticle work, removal of hard skin, exfoliation, hydrating mask with heated booties, relaxing foot massage, polish and cuticle oil to finish. Your feet will look neat and tidy and feel super soft!
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning uses a blade to scrape off dead skin cells and the light hair often referred to as peach fuzz. This hair can be more prominent after the Summer as the sun makes the hairs lighter and the skin darker. This facial leaves your skin smooth, glowing and allows easier penetration of skin care products creating better results.
- LVL lash lift – The LVL lash lift is a super popular treatment all year round as it makes your own natural lashes appear longer, fuller and have more definition.
So if you feel like you’re in need of a little after Summer pick me up or refresh, why not try one of our hand picked seasonal must have treatments!